WHEN I'M INSPIRED I SHALL DO ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE MY " SO CALLED DREAM WHICH INSPIRES ME" EVEN IF IT IS MEANT FOR ME TO FLY TO THE MOON
ignore the moon part..... i know it sounds pretty absurd =.= i guess sticking onto one thing in life is just useless and pointless. why cry over something which is not gonna occur in the future huh? why look like an idiotic buffoon worrying about a specific thing and in the end you look like a complete sucker in everyone's eyes! i decided if i'm not meant to do what i wanted i shall not cry over that and ruin my entire life. its just pointless! so all i have got to say is....
I'M READY TO FACE IT.....
BRING IT ON!
PS: normally every post of mine has a vaining me .... but i guess you must be wondering why huh? lol i think i would say its for a change or perhaps i'm too lazy to lift up my camera and vain again.... be prepared for the nest update. and for sure i'll be vaining.... :) lol
